Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Going Green!

The Youngs are going green! Okay, before you die laughing let me clarify a little bit. A co-worker of mine has been on a kick to get our office to start recycling. Let me tell you folks, our office kills a TON of trees, so she definately has a point. SO, a couple of weeks ago I started a paper box and a plastic box in my office. It is amazing to see how much just I seem to consume in resources. All of this to say, then I really started thinking about how much we are consuming at home. So three labeled trash cans later, the Youngs condo is trying to go green. Brady is 100% on board (mostly because he LOVES to throw trash away) and Cody is tolerating the change. I know it is not much, but hey everyone has to start somewhere.

2 comments:

Shannon Rodriguez said...

Hey...way to go! Glad to see a new post...you should do it more often! Miss you guys!

Haylee Potter said...

I am still waiting on you guys......



Good job doing your part in saving the Earth!!