Monday, February 9, 2009

It's Official

The Youngs are officially moved!! Cody, Brady, and I found out in early January that my background check was cleared and I was officially accepted as an Assistant U.S. Attorney. We've been in Midland for a little over a month now and loving it. Wilson transfered Cody to Odessa which is only 20 or so miles from Midland. Brady had to leave Nanny in Levelland, but is now a proud kiddo at Toddler Tech here in Midland. I will update as soon as I can with more details.

3 comments:

Haylee Potter said...

I need a new email address for you....it's my lifeline to people!!!!

Glad things are good for you guys. We miss you here. Call us sometime when you are in town, maybe we can go get a bite to eat or I might even cook and then kids could play. Give Brady hugs and kisses (and maybe a sucker or some Whoppers) from me!!!

Carly said...

So....I'm not behind or anything. I just saw that you guys moved. WOW! Hope things are still going well for you.

Haylee Potter said...

I just tagged you in my blog "Crazy 8"