Friday, May 23, 2008

To Go or Not To Go.....

Beth Moore’s life-transforming Bible study challenges and inspires women of every age, everywhere. Joining Beth at this weekend event is acclaimed worship leader Travis Cottrell and the Praise Team.

Beth's focus will be on the Scripture that God lays on her heart for each individual Living Proof Live event — no two are the same. As she explores the Bible and how it applies to real life, you'll be amazed by her own experiences as a believer, and you'll be inspired to magnify and strengthen your own relationship with God.

Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with the Father. She is a woman of purpose, preparation, prayer and passion. It's apparent in everything she does, from teaching Sunday School at her home church to sharing her biblical insights and observations in her Bible studies and books.

Alamodome, San Antonio, TX Friday, August 22, 2008 - Saturday, August 23, 2008
Friday 6:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m.-Noon

I've always wanted to attend one of Beth's "live" conferences, but it has never worked into my schedule where I could get a way. Now, the real question is can my husband survive a weekend with Brady with me all the way in San Antonio? I think it would be such an amazing weekend....What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

I've been wanting to go forever...if you want to go I would LOVE TO GO W/ YA!!! I will know by the middle of June if I can go for sure or not!!! I am going to give my "free" copy of Your Boy to Amanda probably - so please please don't make me wait for mine!!!

Carly said...

You know, I have all the faith in the world in Cody. He can do it, but even if he couldn't, it would be a great bonding time for the two of them. Why wait until Brady can talk to start the "You remember when Daddy did...." days?

Shannon Rodriguez said...

I believe they need some male bonding time...we might just have to make it another girls weekend!!!! Thank you for the update....finally! he he I think I had the Mother's Day thing completely memorized!