Friday, August 1, 2008

Blueberry Brady

So Brady has discovered a new passion in life....Blueberry gumballs. A local restraunt here in town has a huge gumball machine. You know, one of those that the gumball spins round and around before you finally get it at the bottom. Well, Brady Hunter, has discovered this machine and now anytime we walk in the door he heads straight for it. (Thanks daddy and paw paw!) Usually he gets his gumball, takes a few licks, and gives it back to me. Well, a few days ago he got a blue gumball for the first time. Needless to say, he liked it, ALOT.




2 comments:

Carly said...

You just gotta love the messy candies! I remember my mom introduce frosted animal crackers to Beighlee on the way to pick me up from work one night. The frosting ruined her carseat, her clothes, and the interior of the car that was near the cookies. My mom has a memory of my grandmother giving me black licorice. I'm guessing there's a rule somewhere. :)

Eddy Williams said...

What a great blue gum ball picture! Kathy and I have 7 granddaughters and 2 grandsons so we get lots of those kinds of pictures! Enjoy them! Kids grow up quickly!

May God richly bless you and your family!

Pastor Eddy and Kathy