Friday, April 18, 2008

Where does the time go?





Well, it is hard to believe, but Brady Hunter Young will be turing one on May 7th. It seems like only yesterday we were praying so hard for his arrival to be safe and for me to start feeling better. When I look back on all of the struggles of the pregnancy they seem so insignificant compared to the wonderful gift we have been given. Brady is the joy in my day and the warmth in my heart at night. I can't imagine how life was before Brady.






Cody, Brady, and I are blessed in so many ways. Here are just a few:






  1. We have an awesome God that watches over us in the good and bad.



  2. We love each other with all of our hearts.



  3. Cody and I are best friends who can disagree or snap at each other, but turn and smile the next minute.



  4. Our family is awesome. Both sets of grandparents are so great with Brady and supportive of everything we do.



  5. We have the kind of "forever" friends that Cody and I never knew existed. You guys rock!!






1 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

I love this post...you and I are both very blessed!